In the Campbell County School District, we believe that all students can learn at high levels. We are committed to doing "whatever it takes" to provide a free appropriate public education and full educational opportunities for all students with disabilities. The district proudly provides a full continuum of services in order to meet the unique needs of each student. We believe that parents, community, and educational staff working together can create a climate in which all students become life-long learners.
Secretary of Special Education and Student Services
Child Find Notice
Campbell County Schools urges you, through Child Find, to give every child a chance to learn. If you have or know of a child who has a disability and is not receiving needed special help, please contact the Director of Special Education for Campbell County Schools.
To be contacted for preschool screening click on this link:
YOUR CHILD MAY QUALIFY IF:
The child is a Campbell County Schools resident and...
- The child is 3 or 4 years old and displays delays in speech and/or challenges in attaining developmental skills that are needed to be successful in school. Required ages are as of August 1 of the current school year.
- The child is 4 years old by August 1 of the current school year and the family qualifies financially. The Household Income Form is posted on this site along with all other preschool forms (right side of window). You may submit this form to your school.
- Children who are 4 years old by August 1 of the current school year but do not meet the eligibility requirements of either delays or finances may attend as a "Universal 4" at no cost as long as there is space available.
If you have questions please email: Jennifer.email@example.com
- Annual Notice of Non-Discrimination/FERPA/Child Find
- Special Education (IDEA) Information
- Section 504 - Forms and Information
Preschool Program - Forms and Information
- 22-23 Early Childhood Family Guides
- 2022-2023 Preschool Handbook
- 2022-2023 Preschool Information Sheet
- Preschool Enrollment Form
- 2022-2023 Household Income Form
- Preschool Transportation Form
- Form for School Physical
- Eye Exam Form
- Crossroads - 5 STAR RATING
- Cline - 5 STAR RATING
- Reiley - 5 STAR RATING
- Campbell Ridge - 5 STAR RATING
- Head Start