2023-2024 New Student Registration
New Student Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will once again occur online through Infinite Campus (our student information system). The online system will walk parents/guardians through the registration process and provide links to upload required documentation. To register your child for Campbell County Schools, please review the information below and then complete registration online.
School Attendance Zones:
For children enrolling in all grades, parents/guardians can double-check their school district of residence (e.g., Campbell County School District, Newport School District, Bellevue School District, etc.) via the Campbell County Property Valuation Administrator (PVA) Website (search address location, select address, scroll down to see school district): https://pva.campbellcountykentucky.com/
To determine your child’s elementary school (based on home address), you may access the street address list at:
Campbell County Schools:
|Alexandria Educational Center||859-635-9113|
Campbell County High School
|Campbell County Middle School||859-635-6077|
|Campbell Ridge Elementary||859-448-4780|
|Grant’s Lick Elementary||859-635-2129|
Campbell County Schools will provide full-day kindergarten at no cost to families for the 2023-2024 school year. There will be no half-day kindergarten for 2023-2024.
Any child who is/ will be five (5) years old by August 1st is eligible to enroll in kindergarten.
Required Documentation for Registration and Enrollment:
- Student’s state-issued birth certificate;
- Two (2) forms of proof-of-residency (ex: deed, lease, property tax bill, utility bills);
- Required health forms can be accessed at: https://www.campbell.kyschools.us/departments1/health-services
- Up-to-date Kentucky Immunization Certificate (available from pediatrician);
- Kentucky Preventative Health Care Examination of Students (School Physical);
- Kentucky Dental Exam (due by January 1);
- Kentucky Vision Exam (due by January 1);
- Student’s social security card is recommended, not required (it is required in high school for participation in the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES) program);
- Copy of court records reflecting current custody agreement (if applicable).
Meal Program and Income Eligibility Guidelines:
The USDA Division of Food and Nutrition Services establishes annual Income Eligibility Guidelines. These guidelines are effective from July 1 through June 30 of each year. Students may receive free or reduced-price meals if their household qualifies per these guidelines, or if their family participates in federal assistance programs such as SNAP or KTAP. Please refer to the Income Eligibility Guidelines for additional information and an unofficial estimate as to whether your child may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals. Official eligibility will be determined upon review of completed eligibility forms for the 2023-2024 school year when they become available in the summer.
Select one (1) option below (New or Existing Family) to begin registration. You will want to have all required information/documentation (listed above) with you to complete registration. Also, it is highly recommended that you complete this process on a desktop or laptop computer (rather than a smartphone, for example). Feel free to access the following link to watch a video for more information:
NEW Family = A family that DOES NOT have a child/children already attending Campbell County Schools
EXISTING Family = A family that DOES have a child/children already attending Campbell County Schools
NEW families to Campbell County Schools will access Online Registration through the kiosk.
- Go to https://kyede2.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/campbell
- Fill out the required information such as Name and Email Address
- You will receive an email with a link to begin Registration
- If you do not have access to an email account, please contact your child’s school
EXISTING families of Campbell County Schools will access Online Registration through the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. To access Infinite Campus and the Parent Portal:
- Go to the Campbell County School District website (www.campbellcountyschools.org)
- Click on the “Parent” drop-down box at the top center of the page
- Click on “Infinite Campus Parent Portal” and log in
- If you do not have a Parent Portal yet, contact your child’s school for assistance
- If you have forgotten your username/password and you are unable to re-set it, contact your child’s school for assistance
- Once in the Parent Portal, click “More” from the menu at the bottom left of the screen
- Click “Online Registration” and then click “Begin Registration”
- Click “Next Page” and/or “Save” as you progress through each section of the application
- When you get to the “Student” Tab, click “Add New Student” and complete each page; you can upload required documents as you go (contact child’s school with questions)
- When finished, click “Submit”
- If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact your child’s school
- Uploading documents will expedite the process. If required documents are not uploaded, your application will be put on hold until we receive those documents
- Two (2) forms of proof-of-residency are required at the time of registration. A deed or lease agreement and a recent utility bill are great examples of what we are looking for. We cannot accept pictures of envelopes as proof-of-residency. If you have residency questions/concerns please contact one of our schools to further discuss
- Emergency Contacts cannot be Parents/Guardians. Please list those people who we can contact in an emergency if we cannot get a hold of the Parents/Guardians
- If you have students that attend Campbell County Schools already and you are registering a new student, please fill out the application in your Parent Portal. This will save you time and it also gives you an opportunity to review contact information, emergency contacts etc. Another benefit is that it links up all students in the household together instead of creating multiple household records for each family