New Student Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will once again occur online through Infinite Campus (our student information system). The online system walks parents/guardians through the registration process and provides links to upload required documentation. To register your child for Campbell County Schools, please review the information below and then complete registration online.
School Attendance Zones:
For children enrolling in all grades, parents/guardians can double-check their school district of residence (e.g., Campbell County School District, Newport School District, Bellevue School District, etc.) via the Campbell County Property Valuation Administrator (PVA) Website (search address location, select address, scroll down to see school district): https://pva.campbellcountykentucky.com/
For children enrolling in elementary grades, parents/guardians can double-check their Campbell County School District elementary school of residence (e.g., Campbell Ridge Elementary, Crossroads Elementary, etc.) via the Campbell County School District address list (search street name): https://www.campbell.kyschools.us/fs/resource-manager/view/2f84ad6a-cc82-45d0-8b62-5ebd53e63c15
Alexandria Educational Center - 859.635.9113
Campbell County High School - 859.635.4161
Campbell County Middle School - 859.635.6077
Campbell Ridge Elementary - 859.448.4780
Crossroads Elementary - 859.441.9174
Reiley Elementary - 859.635.2118
Cline Elementary - 859.781.4544
Grant’s Lick Elementary - 859.635.2129
Any child who is/ will be five (5) years old by August 1st is eligible to enroll in kindergarten.
Campbell County Schools will provide full-day kindergarten at no cost to families for the 2022-2023 school year. There will be no half-day kindergarten for 2022-2023.
Required Documentation for Registration and Enrollment:
- Student’s state-issued birth certificate;
- Two (2) forms of proof-of-residency (ex: deed, lease, property tax bill, utility bills);
- School health information is available at: https://www.campbell.k12.ky.us/Content2/40708
- Up-to-date Kentucky Immunization Certificate (available from pediatrician);
- Kentucky Preventative Health Care Examination of Students (School Physical for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 6th Grade);
- Kentucky Dental Exam (due by January 1, ages 5 and 6);
- Kentucky Vision Exam (due by January 1, ages 3-6);
- Student’s social security card is recommended, not required (it is required in high school for participation in the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES) program);
- Copy of court records reflecting current custody agreement (if applicable).
Meal Program and Income Eligibility Guidelines:
The USDA Division of Food and Nutrition Services establishes annual program Income Eligibility Guidelines. These guidelines are effective from July 1 through June 30 of each year. Students may receive free or reduced-price meals if their household qualifies per these guidelines. Please refer to the Income Eligibility Guidelines for additional information and complete the Income Survey form within the online registration system. This will provide parents/guardians with an unofficial estimate as to whether their child may qualify for free or reduced lunch. Official qualifications will be determined upon review of completed eligibility forms for the 2022-2023 school year when they become available in the summer.
- A student whose family income is at or below 130% of the poverty level can receive free meals.
- A student whose family income is between 130% and 185% of the poverty level can receive reduced-cost meals.
- A student whose family participates in federal assistance programs such as SNAP or KTAP can be directly certified for meal benefits.
- If the family income is over 185% of the poverty level, the student will pay full price for meals.
Select one (1) option below (New or Existing Family) to begin registration. You will want to have all required information/documentation (listed above) with you to complete registration. Also, it is highly recommended that you complete this process on a desktop or laptop computer (rather than a smartphone, for example). Feel free to access the following link to watch a video for more information:
- NEW families to Campbell County Schools will access Online Registration through the kiosk.
- Go to https://kyede2.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/campbell
- Fill out the required information such as Name and Email Address
- You will receive an email with a link to begin Registration
- If you do not have access to an email account, please contact your child’s school
- EXISTING families that already have a child enrolled at Campbell County Schools will access Online Registration through the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. To access Infinite Campus and the Parent Portal:
- Go to the Campbell County School District website (www.campbellcountyschools.org)
- Click on the “Parent” drop-down box at the top center of the page
- Click on “Infinite Campus Parent Portal” and log in
- If you do not have a Parent Portal yet, contact your child’s school for assistance
- If you have forgotten your username/password and you are unable to re-set it, contact your child’s school for assistance
- Once in the Parent Portal, click “More” from the menu at the bottom left of the screen
- Click “Online Registration” and then click “Begin Registration”
- Click “Next Page” and/or “Save” as you progress through each section of the application
- When you get to the “Student” Tab, click “Add New Student” and complete each page; you can upload required documents as you go (contact child’s school with questions)
- When finished, click “Submit”
- If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact your child’s school