Director of Transportation
NOTE: BUS ROUTE AND SHUTTLE INFORMATION IS BEST REVIEWED TWO (2) WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START OF SCHOOL AND THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR. ROUTING AND BUS INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS ADDITIONS OR REMOVALS TO STUDENT RIDERSHIP AND BUS ASSIGNMENTS ARE ADJUSTED.
Parent/Guardian Transportation Information For 2023-24
- Shuttle buses will travel to both schools for middle and high school to unload their respective students.
- Parochial students at St. Mary and Bishop Brossart will have a stand-alone assigned bus that will transport them from CCMS, CCHS to their respective schools in the AM. They will also have an assigned stand-alone bus that will transport them from their school to CCMS, CCHS in the PM. St. Joes students that have historically utilized a transfer bus will still have an individually assigned bus in the AM from Crossroads to St. Joes and PM from St. Joes to Crossroads
School Boundary Map
For children enrolling in all grades, parents/guardians can double-check their school district of residence (e.g., Campbell County School District, Newport School District, Bellevue School District, etc.) via the Campbell County Property Valuation Administrator (PVA) Website (search address location, select address, scroll down to see school district): https://pva.campbellcountykentucky.com/
For children enrolling in elementary grades, parents/guardians can double-check their Campbell County School District elementary school of residence (e.g., Campbell Ridge Elementary, Crossroads Elementary, etc.) via the Campbell County School District address list (search street name): https://www.campbell.kyschools.us/fs/resource-manager/view/2f84ad6a-cc82-45d0-8b62-5ebd53e63c15
Bus Route Information
- Select Department Contacts under Documents
- At times circumstances may require deviation from an established bus route. This may occur when road conditions are not favorable or are inaccessible. Limited Transportation is established in order to assist efforts to ensure school remains in session despite such conditions.
- To see if your street if affected by the Limited Transportation plan, please check the times in Ride360.
Best Practice For a Safe Bus Ride
- Riders are to be at their bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled pick up time, route times may vary due to weather and traffic conditions.
- A SCHOOL BUS IS NOT REQUIRED and WILL NOT SIT AND WAIT FOR RIDERS WHO ARE NOT AT THEIR DESIGNATED STOP. Buses are running on a very tight time frame and must continue on the route if the riders are not present.
- Due to nature of potential allergy and health conditions of varying students and the fact a bus is a small, enclosed environment, NO FOOD OR DRINK (OTHER THAN WATER) IS PERMITTED ON ANY SCHOOL BUS.
- Riders are to remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Riders are to wait for the bus to come to a complete stop and the bus driver signals it is ok to enter or exit the bus.
- Misconduct on a bus will not be tolerated. If you witness or experience any misbehavior, please notify one or more of the following: the bus driver, a teacher, a school administrator, or report it under the anonymous tip line (please select "S.T.O.P.! Safety Tipline" from the top of the district home page).
- For grades 1-12, please have a plan in place in the event there is not a parent/guardian at home when your child is dropped off in the afternoon
Keeping Information Up-to-Date
In order to provide our students with safe, efficient transportation to and from school, it is vital that we have the most current and accurate information for your household. Parents/Guardians are asked to call the Campbell County Schools Transportation Department at (859)635-2161 each time there is a change in the information below. This should also be done at the school level. This process assists our district in ensuring each student is delivered to and picked up from the correct address in a timely fashion.
Please keep us up-to-date with the following:
- Home and/or mobile phone number(s)
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers
- Childcare provider information, if applicable
Note for Kindergarten Parents/Guardians/Authorized Persons Receiving Students
Bus Drivers & Monitors
Campbell County Schools Transportation Department is searching for applicants to join our professional team of school bus drivers and monitors delivering the future. We are committed to doing “Whatever It Takes” to provide safe and efficient transportation for all students.
- DEPARTMENT CONTACTS
- WHEN TO STOP FOR A BUS
- PRINTABLE FORMS
- INCLEMENT WEATHER
- AHERA ANNUAL NOTICE
- CCS District Discipline Code 2023-24