Special Education, Preschool & 504
In the Campbell County School District, we believe all students can learn at high levels. We are committed to doing "whatever it takes" to provide a free appropriate public education and full educational opportunities for all students with disabilities. The district proudly provides a full continuum of services in order to meet the unique needs of each student. We believe that parents, community, and educational staff working together can create a climate in which all students become life-long learners.
Dr. Laura Clarke
Director of Special Education/504/Preschool
Assistant Director of Special Education
Secretary of Special Education and Student Services
Child Find Notice
Campbell County Schools urges you, through Child Find, to give every child a chance to learn. If you have or know of a child who has a disability and is not receiving needed special help, please contact the Director of Special Education for Campbell County Schools.
To be contacted for preschool screening click on this link:
YOUR CHILD MAY QUALIFY IF:
- The child is a Campbell County Schools resident
- The child is 3 or 4 years old and displays delays in speech and/or challenges in attaining developmental skills that are needed to be successful in school. Required ages are as of August 1 of the current school year.
- The child is 4 years old by August 1 of the current school year and the family qualifies financially. The Household Income Form and other preschool forms are posted under documents. You may submit this form to your school.
- Children who are 4 years old by August 1 of the current school year but do not meet the eligibility requirements of either delays or finances may attend as a "Universal 4" at no cost as long as there is space available.
If you have questions please email: email@example.com
- Annual Notice of Non-Discrimination
- FERPA/Child Find Notice
- Special Education Information (IDEA)
- Section 504 - Forms and Information
- Preschool Forms and Information
- 22-23 Early Childhood Family Guides
- 2022-2023 Preschool Handbook
- 2022-2023 Preschool Information Sheet
- Preschool Enrollment Form
- 2022-2023 Household Income Form
- Preschool Transportation Form
- Form for School Physical
- Eye Exam Form
- Crossroads - 5 STAR RATING
- Cline - 5 STAR RATING
- Reiley - 5 STAR RATING
- Campbell Ridge - 5 STAR RATING
- Head Start