The Campbell County Board of Education (“Board”) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing the seat for Division #2. Division #2 is comprised geographically of Highland Heights (precincts C & D) and Cold Spring (all except precinct E). This appointment will be effective until the November 2020 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at 101 Orchard Lane, Alexandria, KY 41001 or at https://tinyurl.com/quamh67. Mail applications to: Board Chairperson, ATTN: Board Vacancy, 101 Orchard Lane, Alexandria, KY 41001.
All applications must be received by the close of business on January 31, 2020.