For the first time ever, Campbell County High School was listed as one of the nation’s best public high schools in the nation by Newsweek Magazine based on its strong academic and advanced placement programs. Additionally, It ranked Campbell County High School in the top 2000 of an estimated 27,000 public high schools in the nation, and Campbell County School District proudly acknowledges ranking 12th in the state for 2012-13 ACT scores. With over three million dollars of scholarship money awarded to our 2013 Senior Class, as well as a record-breaking number of championship academic, sports and performing arts teams, our district demonstrates a tradition of excellence in Campbell County Schools.
In our constant pursuit for education excellence, we will continue to ensure that all students reach proficiency and graduate from high school ready for college, career and life. To achieve this vision, we are committed to the following:
- Every child in every classroom will be engaged in meaningful work.
- All students will meet growth goals and be on track for College and Career readiness.
- All teaching and learning will lead toward enhancing our national high school ranking.
- Communication with students, parents, staff and community will be frequent and transparent-expect a 24 hour response.
- All students will participate in the highest quality extracurricular opportunities with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Every child will be prepared for the 21st Century enabling them to communicate, collaborate, critically think, create and innovate.
- Technology resources will inspire and empower our children.
Click here for the impressive accomplishments of the Class of 2013.